RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
REINZ and its members are committed to developing and enhancing New Zealand’s residential property management industry by providing excellence in customer care and upholding standards of practice that are open, ethical and honest. Property Management Members of REINZ agree to support this objective by abiding by the REINZ Code of Practice for Residential Property Management in all dealings with their landlords, tenants, other members of REINZ and members of the wider real estate and property management professions. A copy of the Code of Conduct is available here.Enquire about becoming a REINZ Property Management Member
Why be a REINZ Property Management Member?
The property management role is changing rapidly and has moved to encompass more legislative obligations than ever before. By becoming a REINZ Residential Property Management Member you will be supported to excel in your profession and be the best in the business. As a REINZ member you will have access to:
- Free access to RentalSmarts, a rental appraisal tool which you can access on the Statistics platform as part of your membership
- Exclusive data and statistics products to help you understand your area and market your business.
- Credible education and training, including access to the Skills Level 4 NZ Certificate in Property Management.
- Up-to-date, practical resources and templates to help you provide a professional service and reduce risk.
- The exclusive REINZ Accreditation programme, which is a mark of quality that recognises your skill and competence as a professional property manager.
Learn more here.
Why work as a REINZ Property Management Member?
Currently, the Property Management industry isn’t regulated, so REINZ has created a benchmark for property managers. Only those who act with professionalism, honesty and integrity in their dealings are eligible to be members of REINZ. All REINZ property management members agree to abide by these principles and more as outlined in the REINZ Code of Conduct.
Residential Property Management Qualification
REINZ, working with the Skills Organisation provides members and non-members with the opportunity to study towards the New Zealand Certificate in Residential Property Management qualification (Level 4).
You can find more information here.